· Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2015). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry (11th ed.). Wolters Kluwer.
· Chapter 12, “Dissociative Disorders”
· Osmosis. (2017, November 20). [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/XF2zeOdE5GYLinks to an external site.
· Mad Medicine. (2019, August 18). [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/Iz03M9pwhs0Links to an external site.
· Grande, T. (2018, October 22). . [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqTP0CP9aDk
· Review this week’s Learning Resources on dissociative disorders.
· Locate at least three scholarly articles that you can use to support your Assignment.
THE ASSIGNMENT (2–3 PAGES)
· Explain the controversy that surrounds dissociative disorders.
· Explain your professional beliefs about dissociative disorders, supporting your rationale with at least three scholarly references from the literature.
· Explain strategies for maintaining the therapeutic relationship with a client that may present with a dissociative disorder.
· Finally, explain ethical and legal considerations related to dissociative disorders that you need to bring to your practice and why they are important.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here